Here is a good link: https://topocondmat.org and also http://www-personal.umich.edu/~sunkai/teaching/Fall_2012/
Images at the school
Here is the school poster! Please help to deliver it to whom may be interested in! The pdf-format version can be found here.
Online Lectures on Graphene
You can rapidly find many lectures of graphene online via Youtube and here is one I quote:
Textbooks on Graphene
The discovery of graphene in 2004, which was awarded the Nobel Prize in Physics in 2010, has opened a fascinating research area on two-dimensional (2D) materials – the materials that are atomically thin. For more than a decade, much of the physics of these materials has been achieved. Many textbooks and handbooks on graphene and other 2D materials have been published, and here are some of our recommendations:
- “Graphene: carbon in two dimension” by Mikhai Ketsnelson (2012)
- “Graphene: fundamentals, devices and applications” by Serhii Shafraniuk (2015)
- “Graphene: fundamentals and emergent applications” by Jamie H. Warner, Franziska Schaffel, Mark Rummeli, Alicja Bachmatiuk (2015).
- “Graphene: an introduction to the fundamentals and industrial applications” edited by Madhuri Sharon and Masheshwar Sharon (2015).
- “Physics of Graphene” edited by Hideo Aoki, Mildred S. Dresselhaus (2014)
For further, just google with appropriate keywords, e.g., “graphene books”!
Articles on 2D materials and vdW heterostructures
Here are some nice articles on 2D materials and vdW heterostructures. These papers sketch a prospective and review of these material systems: