- School time: December 11 – 22, 2017
- Registration deadline: October 25, 2017
- Notification of acceptance to applicants: November 5, 2017
By making the registration (Application) your CV will be considered. In case you are selected to be one of the school attendees you will be informed by email. Your presence at the school will be covered the following items:
- Local transport (by bus between Quy Nhon airport and hotel and hotel and ICISE center)
- Train tickets for Vietnamese students
- A part of air-tickets for foreign students
As the number of attendees is limited (<30), applicants with strong physics background, good English and strong motivation will have a higher priority to be selected. The selection criteria include:
- Your background: Having an appropriate background in physics or related topics.
- Your English level: Good listening, speaking and writing skills.
- Your motivation: Engaging learning during the school, having a clear plan of studying.
- Your contribution at the school: willing to give a mini talk at the school workshop and to join outdoor activities.